- What are payment methods do you accept?
- Can I order by Phone?
- Do you accept checks/money orders?
- Do You Charge Taxes on Purchases?
- Do you have money back guarentee?
- How do I know if an item is in stock?
- How many days will it take for delivery?
- I cannot add more than 1 item to my shopping cart. What is the problem?
- What is your return policy?
- What Methods of Shipping Do You Have?
- Where do you ship to?
- Do You Ship Overseas?
- Do you sell wholesale?
- Do you send out catalogs of your Products?
- Where is my order?
- If an item is out of stock, how long does it take for this item to become available again?
- Do you charge restocking fees on returns?
- I accidentally gave you the wrong address to ship to. What now?
- An item arrived damaged or I did not receive an item I ordered. What now?
1: What are payment methods do you accept? Top
We accept: Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, Or Paypal.
2: Can I order by Phone? Top
Yes, if you would like to order by phone, you can call us at 1-800-763-4177 10am-6pm EST. A representative will take your order for you.
3: Do you accept checks/money orders? Top
We are no longer accepting checks or money orders. We only accept payments via credit cards.
4: Do You Charge Taxes on Purchases? Top
Orders shipping to Florida have a 7% Sales Tax added; any other state - there is no sales tax.
5: Do you have money back guarantee? Top
We have a 30 day limited warranty on the products we sell. If your product has been opened and used, we cannot issue a refund for your order. If you receive an order that is defective upon receipt we can replace it with the same item or give you a refund.
6: How do I know if an item is in stock? Top
Inventory is kept in real time from our local inventory system. You will be notified after the order is placed if an item happens to be out of stock and given options on a replacement item instead.
7: How many days will it take for delivery? Top
We strive for delivery within 7 days after the order is placed. Normally, if there is any delay, you will be notified.
8: I cannot add more than 1 item to my shopping cart. What is the problem? Top
You must have cookies enabled on your browser in order to add multiple items to your shopping cart. If you continue to have problems, you can also place your order over the the phone by calling us at 1-800-763-4177.
9: What is your return policy? Top
If you can add multiple different items to the cart, but only one of a certain item; it means we only have one of them in stock - and we cannot sell more than what is available at the moment.
We have a 30 day return policy. If you do not like your item within that time, you may return it. If an item is opened/used; at our discretion, we may charge a 20% restocking fee on your return (see our restocking information below). Shipping charges are non-refundable. If you use an offer for free shipping and wish to return your order, the outbound shipping costs will be deducted from your refund.
10: What Methods of Shipping Do You Have? Top
We ship via UPS Ground, USPS, DHL or FedEx. Some of our items contained compressed air or liquids, which cannot be express delivered, so all items must be shipped via ground methods. Orders typically arrive within 7-8 days after an order is placed.
11: Where do you ship to? Top
We ship to all 50 states. We cannot ship orders internationally, nor do we ship to Puerto Rico or the Virgin Islands.
12: Do You Ship Overseas? Top
Not at this time. We currently only ship inside the United States.
13: Do you sell wholesale? Top
Not currently; we are investigating this and this may change in the future.
14: Do you send out catalogs of your Products? Top
We do not have a print catalog to send out. We keep our prices lower by keeping everything online.
15: Where is my order? Top
We get this question all of the time. You can track your order 24 hours a day by clicking here or you can contact us and someone will be able to tell you order status right away.
16: If an item is out of stock, how long does it take for this item to become available again? Top
We normally stock 95% of our products at any given time, but out of stocks occur on occasion. Items that are out of stock, are usually back in stock in 3-4 weeks. Since most of them come from overseas, this time can change though.
17: Do you charge restocking fees on returns? Top
Online Discount Mart is happy to take back items that may not fit, or are not suitable for the purpose for which you bought it. A full refund for any item is issued when it is returned in the same condition in which it was shipped. Shipping fees however, are not refundable.
18: I accidentally gave you the wrong address to ship to. What now? Top
When returning undamaged items to us, we do request that you take care in packaging and sending it. This allows us to put the item back on our shelves, ready for re-sale. If the item requires attention in order to consider it salable, we will deduct a 20% restocking fee from the refund amount.
Following is a list of conditions that would incur a restocking fee:
Itís really easy to avoid a restocking fee if you:
- Custom made items that are returned may have a restocking fee regardless of how quickly or the condition of the return. Examples include engraved items, custom built items (cupolas, for example), etc. Restocking fees can vary by manufacturer - but can vary between 20% and 50%, depending on the manufacturer.
- Writing on the productís box. By this, we mean the actual box that encloses the item, not the packing box.
- Returning an item without the original box. This means we have to find another before it can be offered for sale.
- Returning an item more than 30 days after receiving it. We offer some flexibility to cover situations such as vacations and being away from home, but generally speaking a buyer should know in less than a month, that the purchase does not suit them.
- Damaging the itemís box in any way. Please do not "reinforce" the itemís box with tape of any kind, as this also means we have to find a replacement that has not been defaced.
- Not including all details relevant to the purchase, such as your name, address, the order number or other identifying information. It is difficult for us to process a refund without this information.
It is the customerís responsibility to return the item in the same condition it was shipped to them. That means sending it by the appropriate service, with insurance to cover any damage. Items that arrive damaged, will not be refunded, and the customer will have to file a claim with the shipping carrier.
- Package the item carefully for shipping
- Include a detailed note on why it is being returned
- Return the item within 30 days
The easier it is for us to process a return, the quicker you will receive your refund!
If you let us know before the order ships, then we can correct the address. Simply email us
and we will make the address change for you.
19: An item arrived damaged or I did not receive an item I ordered. What now? Top
If the order has already shipped, we can attempt to contact the delivery company and make an address change for you. UPS charges $10 for an address correction. If you want to change the address, we must pass this cost along to the customer.
If a package is returned to us, due to bad address that is no fault of ours, and a reshipment is requested; the actual shipping charges of the reshipment will be billed to the same method of payment as used on the original order. If customer does not want a reshipment, a refund will be issued; less the shipping charges of the original shipment.
Common reasons that packages are returned to us are:
Please help us avoid shipment problems by double checking your address before submitting your order!
- Missing Apartment Number or Suite Number
- Wrong city, state or zipcode
- Wrong Street Name (avenue instead of drive, street instead of way, etc)
If you did not receive an item on your order, it is possible it shipped from a different location and is still in transit. You can track your order to see the status of your missing item(s). If you do not receive all your items in a timely manner, please let us know and we can investigate for you.
If an item arrived damaged, please contact us and we'll send a replacement item you. We request that you keep all damaged items for 10 days in case we need file a UPS claim.
All claims for damaged or missing items must be received within 30 days of your order. We cannot accept damaged or missing item claims after this period of time.